The value of outsourcing your PR
15 March 2023
Sidekick's Eve Worthington takes a look at the tangible benefits outsourcing your PR service can bring and the expertise and insight an agency offers.
When it comes down to it, connecting and communicating is really at the heart of everything we do, especially when growing a successful business.
Developing relationships and trust with key audiences gives us the foundation to build on but effective communication is absolutely essential to this process and sometimes we all need a helping hand to get it right! And that’s where working with a PR agency can really come into play.
At Sidekick PR we not only pride ourselves on our strategic approach that comes with our Connect and Communicate service but also how we aim to become an integral part of your team, getting to know how your organisation works inside and out. We also agree our objectives from the very start to ensure we are all working towards the same goals and understand how PR activity can underpin your wider organisational objectives.
So, why look for external support? Perhaps your in-house team is up to capacity, and you need an extra bit of resource in the department or you’re keen for an ‘outside eye to look at your activity and bring a new approach and insight to what you do and how you creatively reach your target audiences. Whatever the reason for bringing in external PR support, the end result is always the same - to generate tangible, meaningful results for your organisation.
A longer term, retained client relationship with us allows us to create and deliver an effective PR and communication strategy, tailored to your business objectives and to then plan ahead and build momentum through the delivery of a blend of PR tactics including:
- Media relations and thought leadership – develop a proactive schedule of media activity, including press release creation and thought leadership
- Digital content creation - target online audiences through industry blogs, customer e-shots and web video
- Internal communication – engage and communicate more effectively with your employees
- Stakeholder communication – support with direct stakeholder communication so everyone is informed about what you do
- Handling inbound media requests – ensure journalist enquiries are responded to in a timely manner and media relationships are nurtured.
We’re here and ready to support your organisation with your PR and communication needs. If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch.